top of page


  • Do I need to be a resident of Moab to apply for the Community Arts Grant?
    You do not have to be a Moab/Grand County resident to apply for the Community Arts Grant, but local applications take priority. If you are from out of town and would like to do a community arts project in Moab, we suggest partnering with a local artist/organization.
  • How do I apply to be on the board?
    Email a letter of interest to: and we will let you know about board elections and openings.
  • Where does funding for the MAC come from?
    The Community Arts Grant is funded by the City of Moab and independent grants. The MAC operates on a small budget that is grant funded for the remainder of its programming.
  • How can I get involved with the arts in Moab?
    Email us! There are art opportunities abound in our community and we love connecting people to projects and supporting those projects.
bottom of page